I'm having problems registering for the Member Portal
If you're having an issue registering your account, we've outlined a few common problems below, along with some tips to help guide you through the process.
Make sure you are following the right link to start the registering process: https://bristolcreditunion.org/existing-member
- If you have a 5 digit member number then you need to add 1 at the start.
- Make sure you select ‘Register now’ to start the set-up process. You will not be able to login straight away.
- We will use the details we have on record for you verify e.g. your mobile number, email, address. If you have changed any of these details recently and have not informed us, then please get in touch before you start the registration process, so we can update your information.
- If you are using an iPhone to login, please ensure that you enter your verification code manually. Some iPhone users have experienced issues when copying and pasting the code directly.
- If you haven’t received your email verification code, check your junk folder. If it still hasn’t arrived, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue a new code.
- If you get an error screen at any point during the process, do not try and create a new account, please contact us so we can resolve the issue for you.